Since this article was originally posted, OneCoach is no longer in business.
Because DIY Marketers is here to be your “Consumer Reports” of marketing, I’m always looking at tools, programs and systems that will cut the trial-and-error out of your process – and save you money too.
I’ve been participating in the OneCoach program over the last several months and I have recommended it whole-heartedly to anyone who is struggling with growing their business — EXPONENTIALLY. A few weeks ago, I received these BEAUTIFUL workbooks and DVD’s in the mail.
I’ve been taking the program online — but having the materials is a completely different experience altogether.
This program no longer exists — but the template I cover in the section below is EXCELLENT!
Sample 60-Seconed Elevator Pitch
I can tell you that I’ve seen countless outlines for elevator pitches and this is one of my favorites.
Just so that you can see that I put my money where my mouth is — here is my draft Elevator Pitch for DIYMarketers.com using this outline:
DIYMarketers is for:
- Time strapped small biz CEOs looking for a cliffs notes of practical, low cost marketing strategies.
Who struggle with
- the fact that their marketing department consists of a staff of “me, myself and I”. There are just too many options that all promise wonders and cost a fortune.
And would like to:
- Come to one place where the information is literally spoon-fed, easy to understand and implement in a day.
What makes DIYMarketers different from the other marketing-focused websites like Marketing Sherpa or Marketing Profs is that we –
- We distill the information that’s out there into small , doable bits and projects that are organized by the specific situation you’re in and NOT some marketing category.
As a result –
- You get to create a marketing strategy and program that is an authentic expression of who YOU are and who you want to serve.
- You will have fun making money and attracting only your ideal client
Name: Ivana S. Taylor
About: Ivana Taylor is the publisher of DIYMarketers.com – an online marketing publication that provides marketing strategies that help entrepreneurs and business owners get and keep profitable customers. She is the DIY Marketing expert and book editor for Small Business Trends and a contributing author to AMEX Open Forum. Her strategic consulting firm, Third Force specializes in helping companies find their best customers and be the one they choose – regardless of price. Ivana is the co-author of Excel for Marketing Managers. You can find her on Twitter as @DIYMarketers.