Overview of FlexClip
This is a review of FlexClip, a “starter” marketing video tool. FlexClip is an easy-to-use software creates professional looking videos quickly and easily. With tons of customized templates, you can create video ads for Facebook or Instagram, how-to videos, holiday promotions videos and so much more.
Many reviewers have complained about some feature limits such as the length of the video. I disagree. I put this under “fool-proof” design. Video ads are normally about ten seconds, the average top-10 video is usually 90 seconds and longer form videos are usually between 3-5 minutes. So a 5 minute cap on videos is exactly what you want.
Types of Marketing Videos You Can Create With FlexClip
FlexClip is an ideal tool for small business owners who want to start using video for their marketing. Here are a few specific use cases where I think FlexClip shines:
- Video ads to post on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram
- Engaging slideshows
- Short product demonstration videos.
- Educational videos: Specifically, FlexClip has an entire template library about Coronavirus Videos
- Tips and Tricks Videos
- Resume videos for consultants, coaches and experts
FlexClip Review: Features
I hesitate to call this an all-in-one software, but these features are pretty close to having everything you need in one place.
- Craft your video using intuitive storyboard structure.
- Upload videos in multiple formats: MP4, MOV, WEBM, and M4V.
- Upload photos in multiple formats: JPG, PNG, SVG, BMP, and GIF.
- Trim, split and edit your video from right inside the platform.
- Combine or merge multiple videos and photos into one single video.
- Professionally designed text animations
- Easily customize and edit text color, font, size, alignment, etc.
- Record custom VoiceOver.
- Place a logo or watermark .
- Upload your own music or soundtrack
- Video aspect radio options include 16:9, 1:1, and 9:16.
- Video output resolution options include 480P, 720P, and 1080P.
This is, perhaps the most appealing feature of FlexClip. There is a FREE account option with some limitations, But, I think it’s a great way to get started at your own pace and then upgrade when you are ready to use the more advanced features.
FlexClip Review: Pros and Cons
EASY INTERFACE: The interface is intuitive and easy to use.
Only works on Chrome
Some limits on customization.
No fancy transitions from one storyboard to another.
You can only choose one music track for the whole video.