Look. I’m not a video fan. I can’t stand myself on any kind of recorded medium, but who can argue with the facts?
- According to a Nielsen report put out by Cisco, by 2013, 90% of all web traffic will be video!
- YouTube is the second largest search engine!
- Nielsen says that 13 million people watch more than 3 hours of video on their mobile phone!
If you’re still wondering if video is a good marketing tool for you — DON’T. Just know that you will have to find a way to use video in your 2011 marketing plan.
Before you spin out of control — I’m sending you this invitation to join ME and SBTV.com for a FREE webinar that I’m doing with the NFIB (National Federation of Independent Businesses) on how to use video as a marketing tool.
We’ll be covering:
- Why you should use video
- What video cameras to use
- Recommendations for free editing applications
- Best Practices for content
- Ideas for video
- and more marketing advice for CEOs on how to use video in your marketing plan.
WHEN, WHERE and HOW
WHEN: Wednesday Sept 22, 2010 at 12pm ET
WHERE: At your computer (if you want to see the slides )
Looking forward to seeing you there!
PS – if you register for the webinar and listen – you’ll get some special links and extra information too!