Marketing automation became a household word a few years ago. The ROI is tremendous, but many brands still struggle to get it right. The biggest mistake is investing in the wrong tools.
Here are four of the top marketing automation tools that they should invest in this year.
Hubspot Sales is a sales engagement platform that is used by small startups and Fortune 100 companies alike.
Here are some of the top reasons small businesses rely on HubSpot sales:
- Easily track sales conversations.
- It comes with a great lead scoring interface.
- Smart send times that use machine learning to send emails at times the prospect is most likely to engage with them.
Most modern marketing automation platforms focus on digital marketing strategies. Outreach is unique by helping you measure the effectiveness of telemarketing campaigns, which will still be relevant in 2018.
Campaign Monitor is a very robust marketing automation platform that is used by over two million marketers all over the world. Here are some of the ways Campaign Monitor separates itself from other marketing automation tools:
- It is one of the most convenient email building tools that I have ever come across. There are plenty of templates to choose from, which makes it easy to customize copy and layouts for your campaigns.
- Auto-responders that can be triggered by new events and deliver emails according to specific schedules.
- Campaign Monitor has a very slick and easily navigable user interface.
- Campaign Monitor offers advanced behavioral email marketing which delivers the offer each subscriber wants exactly when they want it. This is done by using the behavioral information, like website activity, purchase history and information from third-party apps to deliver highly personalized email strategies.
Campaign Monitor is one of the most advanced marketing automation platforms on the market. With its award-winning 24/7 customer success team being available by phone, this is a winning partner for many of the world’s biggest companies.
Hootsuite is one of the oldest and most widely known social media marketing automation tools on the web. Over 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies rely on it. Hootsuite specializes in social media management and remains one of the best tools for the following reasons:
- Depending on the subscription plan they choose, Hootsuite users can connect their platform to as many as 50 social media platforms.
- Users can schedule posts 24/7. They can also look at an interactive calendar, so they can identify empty slots that they can fill.
- Hootsuite provides curated content streams, which make it easier for users to find new content to share. These streams provide content by search terms, hashtags and industry keywords.
- Hootsuite has one of the most detailed social media analytics dashboards of any social media automation platform I have reviewed.
If you are looking for a social media marketing automation solution, you can’t go wrong with Hootsuite.
Paid marketing campaigns must be very careful to ensure you get your money’s worth. AdRoll is an excellent marketing automation tool for digital advertisers that use over 500 different platforms. It is compatible with the following platforms:
Here are some reasons over 35,000 advertisers all over the world depend on AdRoll to manage their paid marketing campaigns:
- AdRoll is great for managing retargeting campaigns. It helps you track customers across different interfaces, so you can use a cross-platform remarketing strategy.
- AdRoll depends on some of the most sophisticated AI algorithms in the world to identify related customers. It studies the buying behavior and demographics of your website users, and helps you find similar customers on other platforms, such as Facebook and Google.
- AdRoll has very effective email marketing solutions that offer open rates as high as 60% and CTRs as high as 50%.
AdRoll is a newer marketing automation tool, but it does wonders for marketers that rely on paid traffic.