DIYMarketers’ mission is to “Simplify Marketing” – our goal is to help small business owners “make sense of marketing”. Things that you (as an expert) take for granted are often confusing to our audience. So, content that explains your area of expertise and breaks it down into actionable details does best.
Think of DIYMarketers as a cross between “Consumer Reports” and “Real Simple Magazine” We are a go-to publication for small business owners who are
When you click on the link below, you’ll be directed to a registration page and a profile page where you will set up your guest contributor profile. Please be ready with the following:
- Headshot and/or use your email that is linked to a Gravatar. We highly recommend using a Gravatar – https://id.gravatar.com/
- Email: Please use the best email to connect with you – or an email linked to your Gravatar
- SHORT bio: About 2-3 sentences about yourself. If you’re stuck, answer the question “Why should I listen to you”
- Social Media Links: Please include Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn URLs
HOW IT WORKS
- Once you submit your article, our editorial team will review it and determine if it is fit for publication.
- If your article is accepted you will receive a notification email.
- If your article is rejected, you will receive a notification email.
- If your article is published, you will receive a notification email with a link to the article.
- We have a long queue of articles and it can take a while for your article to publish. Please don’t ask WHEN it will publish. Our editorial team will schedule it at an appropriate time given our editorial calendar.
Want to GUARANTEE Your Post Will be Published?
Here are a few of our highest performing posts.
- Don’t Join BNI Unless You Do This
- How to Search and Find Words and Phrases in Video
- How Authors Make Money
- 5 Branding Exercises
Each of these posts is
- Providing answers to real questions readers have — that they can’t find anywhere else online.
- Written in grammatically correct English
- Providing specific how-to information that readers can use.
If you follow these guidelines, you’ll have no problem being published.
our links are no follow
We want you to post your content here because it gets widely distributed — not because you’re going to get a backlink. We do this because we are a media publication and as a media publication it’s standard for links to be no follow.
We DO promote all of our posts across our broad community via social media sharing for about 60 days.
If your content is good — you will see a bump.