Why do we only talk about trends at the end of one year and the beginning of the next? At the rate of market and technology changes we’re living through, we should at least reflect on what’s trending somewhere in the middle of the year – when we can actually make some judgements on what trends were right and what trends were wrong. Perhaps some trends were called before their time?
Either way – October planning sessions are just around the corner and I thought it might be fun to start collecting some marketing trend information that you can come back to at the end of the year as you pull your marketing plans together.
Today, we’ll be chatting about trends and their impact on our business(es). Think about what trends you see and what might be some creative ways of preparing for them.
- What trends have “come true” in your opinion?
- Which trends have fallen flat?
- What do you see as the big political trends in the next 12 months?
- What technological trends do you see?
- What social trends should we be paying attention to?
- What industry trends will impact our business?
If you can’t join the chat today- leave your comment!