If you’re wondering what program, product or service to launch next — stop guessing and do a quick survey!
Maybe you’re stumped about what questions to ask on your customer survey. Well, I’ve done some thinking for you — it’s in my latest article over on QuestionPro
What’s turning your customers on or off?
- What are the trigger events that get them thinking about your product or service?
- What is the last thing your customers see or hear about your product that drives them to purchase it?
- What are the failure modes that can happen with your product to create a bad experience?
- What excuses do customers give to your sales people about why they switched?
- What did your customers experience with an alternative that drove them to switch to your product?
- What words do people use to talk about your product or service to friends and family?
- What qualms or discomforts do people feel or talk about regarding your product or service?What are the potential opportunities you might be missing out on?
- What are some features that competitors or other alternatives offer that you don’t?
- What do your customer WISH for that no one seems to get?
- What is really important to your customer when they are buying what you are selling
- What features do you offer that your customers don’t seem to value?What can you learn about your customer? (besides their income level)
- Who is currently buying what you are selling?
- What are their lives really like?
- What frustrations do they have that your product or service solves?
- What is their perceived notion of how this problem is solved?
- Who do they listen to when it comes to solving this problem?
- Who influences them when they purchase what you are selling?
- Where do they spend their money — not just how much do they make, but what do they value?
- What is the single most important benefit your customer gets from your product?
- What image do your customers have of your brand?
Curated from blog.questionpro.comhttp://diymarketers.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=10693&action=edit