Practical Marketing Genius Course is Coming January, 2009!!!
No matter how many degrees you have or maybe even an MBA – no one really teaches you HOW TO BE A MARKETING MANAGER! This has always been a peeve of mine. After getting a marketing degree and then an MBA – I learned a lot about theory, strategy, buyer behavior, multivariate regression and segmentation. But when it came to making all of that work in the real world. Honey, I was on my own. The stuff they taught at school was informative – but not easy to implement in the real world.
When I asked my other marketing mavens out there (very quietly, so that no one else would hear), “Hey, did you ever actually learn how to do this stuff in school?” They laughed in my face and said “No way!? It was all learned the hard way – with lots of failed attempts.”
So if you’re not a professionally trained marketing person – join the club. The stuff we’re going to cover in this course, they don’t teach in any college or university.
You’ll Learn What They Don’t Teach in Graduate School – Just on the Job
- How to build a markting process and system that will give you as many customers and as much money you want.
- How to identify your ideal customer.
- Find out what your customers really want.
- Develop products, services and offers that your customers can’t resist.
- Learn how to price products at levels customers will buy and your bottom line will love.
- Find communication channels that will build loyal customers and build loyalty.