If you’re a consultant looking for the perfect CRM to help you keep track of and close more business, then this article is for you! We’ve rounded up 15 amazing CRMs for consultants. From
Do you know the fastest way to increase your sales?
Use a CRM! But which one? There are so many choices of CRMs, but what if you’re a consultant? Which CRM is best for you?
I reached out to my community and asked them which CRMs they love and why.
Here’s what they said.
Hubspot CRM for Pipeline Management
Hubspot is a terrific choice for those consultants who live and die by what they sell. You can get started with their forever free version and grow into their paid plans as your business grows.
Here are the free
- Contact management and company insights: Add and update your contacts with one click. With access to Hubspots database of 20 million people, you can eliminate the need to enter each record manually.
- Pipeline management: Always know how much opportunity is at each level of your sales process.
- Call tracking: Make sales calls directly from the platform
I have used many CRMs in the past, and I recommend
HubSpotCRM. Our firm uses it to track our sales activity, manage our prospects and client relationships, and maintain our pipeline.
My favorite features include automatic follow-up task creation for opportunities, email templates and sales automation to optimize our processes, and reporting to see how our team is tracking toward their goals.
These tools have helped us win more business because we have sales processes in place to help automate some processes where we can and focus our sales outreach on the most qualified prospects.
I would highly recommend looking into
HubSpotCRM and its sales features because it has a simple user interface and can be implemented much faster than some of the more complex CRM solutions on the market.
Elyse Flynn Meyer, Owner and Founder, Prism Global Marketing Solutions
It’s a good thing that Hubspot has a free CRM option that’s generous, because it ain’t cheap. The good news is that you can use the free version as your business grows. And this will put you in a position to grow into their entire sales and marketing suite..
Create a Bundle and Save
Your best bet is to create a bundle. This is a much more affordable way to integrate your entire sales and marketing process in one place.
Another pricing feature I really love with
In this example, I selected marketing, sales and CRM.
If you’re generating new clients from direct selling, speaking, or other types of content marketing,
Most consultants I know don’t have time to manage complicated CRM software. And if you’re currently using Gmail as your CRM, then you might want to check out Pipedrive.
Pipedrive is a great CRM for consultants because it’s a single platform
One of the most frustrating things about sales is that you can’t control whether or not someone is going to buy from you. But you know what you control? You control your actions. And this is where Pipedrive comes in.
Pipedrive was founded in 2010 with a focus on the sales pipeline and the sales process. And the goal being to help sales people move prospects through the pipeline (or sales funnel) as quickly and easily as possible.
This is my favorite CRM since it allows me to keep track of and close more business.
Pipedrive CRM is a sales management application that assists sales teams in closing more deals. Pipedrive’s intuitive, visual design makes it simple to prioritize and manage sales deals, as well as stay on top of client interactions.
Furthermore, the platform includes capabilities such as lead and opportunity management, account and contact management, and a customizable dashboard, making it an effective tool for sales teams aiming to optimize their operations and close more deals.
Gerrid Smith, Chief Marketing Officer, Joy Organics
Pipedrive Features Consultants Will Love
As a consultant, you have a lot to juggle; prospecting, converting prospects to clients, and managing those projects. Consultants love pipeline because it has all those features in one platform. Not only that, but it can easily integrate with other tools you’re using.
- Lead management, and sales process tracking: These are the two most important features you’re going to want.
- Email: Sending group emails to move people from one step of the sales process to another is another critical feature. While you can integrate with your email marketing software, you can also send directly to contacts in your pipeline.
- Web Visitor Tracking: I love this feature, it gives you the ability to see who has been on your website or specific pages on your website. I know, it’s a little creepy, but it still gives you the ability to connect with folks and answer any questions.
- Documents and templates: This feature gives you the ability to store all the documents related to a sale along with the prospect and client.
And just look at the pricing. Very affordable! I always advocate starting with the free plan or basic plan to get started and slowly move yourself up through the plans as you grow.
I’ve not heard of Bitrix before my community mentioned it as a favorite. Let’s take a deeper look.
As a complete, all-in-one platform, Bitrix24 CRM is my favorite CRM because of its efficacy in helping businesses manage client connections, close more sales, and expand.
Bitrix24 makes it simple for sales teams to prioritize their workload and keep organized with tools like lead and opportunity management, account and contact management, and a configurable dashboard.
The platform integrates with popular programs such as Google Apps, Slack, and Zapier, making it an excellent alternative for businesses trying to streamline procedures and increase collaboration.
Furthermore, Bitrix24 provides a variety of project management capabilities, making it an excellent solution for firms wishing to consolidate their sales and project management operations.
Edward Mellett, Co-founder, Wikijob
Bitrix24 Features Consultants will Appreciate
Bitrix24 makes it easy and efficient to manage leads, deals, contacts, companies, quotes, invoices, and payments. Plus, with rules and triggers that automate tedious sales tasks and a contact center for effective customer service management, you’ll be able to spend more time focusing on what really matters: growing your business.
For those who want an even deeper dive into sales intelligence and marketing automation tools for their business or organization, Bitrix24 has you covered too. With advanced analytics and detailed reporting dashboards that show all stages in the sales process from initial outreach to closing the deal—all while tracking customer behavior across multiple channels—you can tailor your marketing strategies to reach the right people at the right time. And when it comes to staying ahead of the competition in terms of pricing strategies, promotions and discounts, Bitrix24 makes it easy to set up campaigns that appeal directly to your target audience.
Bitrix24 pricing is based on “disk space”. The great thing about that is that you can start with a forever free plan and really take the software for a test drive for free.
For those of you who want to jump in without a free trial — just use the free plan. My only advice is to start small so that you don’t get overwhelmed.
Microsoft Dynamics 365
If you’re a Microsoft driven organization that’s working with Microsoft driven clients, then Microsoft Dynamics CRM just might be the CRM for your consulting business.
This is my preferred CRM since it allows me to keep track of and close more sales.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is an all-in-one company software platform that includes tools for sales, customer service, and marketing.
Dynamics 365 makes it simple for sales teams to prioritize their workload and stay organized with tools such as lead and opportunity management, account and contact management, and a configurable dashboard.
Furthermore, the platform integrates with a wide number of Microsoft technologies, including Office 365 and Power BI, making it an excellent alternative for organizations trying to optimize their operations and close more transactions.
Kenny Kline, President and Financial Lead, BarBend
Microsoft Dynamics Features for Consultants
- Sales force automation: Improved tracking of leads and opportunities, resulting in better sales forecasting and revenue growth.
- Marketing automation: Increased productivity and revenue growth through automated campaign management and lead nurturing.
- Customer service management: Improved customer experience and satisfaction through efficient case management, scheduling, and self-service options.
- Customizable dashboards and reports: Enhanced data visibility and insights to inform better decision-making and strategy development.
- Mobile accessibility: Remote access to data and information for increased productivity and flexibility.
- Integration with other Microsoft products: Comprehensive and cohesive technology solution with seamless data sharing and collaboration.
- Collaboration tools: Improved communication and coordination for team productivity and efficiency.
- Scalable cloud-based solution: Secure, compliant, and flexible solution that can grow with the business needs.
Microsoft Dynamics Pricing
Honestly, the pricing structure looks rather confusing. It looks like you’d want to start with the “Sales Professional” at $65/mo with each additional costing an additional $20/mo.
Looking at the way the app is structured tells you right away that this is mostly meant for organizations or teams. But again, if your consulting practice works with these types of organizations, this might make sense for you.
Freshsales “Multi-Currency Support”
Freshsales is an excellent CRM option for consultants who need a customizable, intuitive, and easy-to-use solution to manage leads, track pipelines, and improve sales productivity.
The built-in phone and email, analytics, and workflow automation features are particularly useful for consultants who need to manage multiple accounts and interact with clients remotely.
- International currency
- Customizable, cloud-based CRM tool designed for sales teams: Enables sales teams to track leads, manage accounts, and improve sales productivity.
- Built-in phone and email for streamlined communication with clients: Provides a streamlined experience for communication and improves customer interaction.
- Analytics tools for lead scoring and pipeline tracking: Helps identify high-value prospects and focus on key deals for revenue growth.
- Workflow automation features to improve sales productivity: Reduces manual work, increases efficiency, and enables sales reps to spend more time selling.
- Sensible pricing tiers and customization options for flexibility: Provides cost-effective and flexible solutions for businesses with varying needs and budgets.
- AI-powered insights to help salespeople identify the best deals to pursue: Provides data-driven insights to help sales teams prioritize and pursue high-value opportunities.
- Minimal UI tailored to small businesses and startups: Simple and easy-to-use UI that does not require extensive training.
- Integration with other Freshworks tools for a comprehensive solution: Enables businesses to create a cohesive and comprehensive solution for their sales and customer service needs.
- Built-in phone dialer with local and toll-free numbers, caller ID, call masking, call recording, and basic and advanced call queues: Enables remote communication with clients and provides call tracking and recording features.
- Chat features for team communication and collaboration: Facilitates collaboration and communication between sales team members, improving team productivity.
FreshSales CRM has been a valuable asset for our business tracking and sales operations. We appreciate its intuitive interface, customizable fields, and “Multi-Currency Support,” which makes it easier to manage our international sales pipeline.
FreshSales also allows us to add documents, attach notes, emails, and other documents quickly and easily at both the account/contact and deal level. This feature helps keep all of our information in one place while simultaneously giving us the flexibility of managing different deals across different markets with ease. Its comprehensive reporting dashboard offers insight into all areas, including progress tracking and performance metrics.
FreshSales has enabled us to understand which processes or activities require optimization to enable quicker closure of deals, consequently helping us close more business.
Jim Campbell, Owner, Camp Media
While Freshsales doesn’t offer a forever free account, you do have the option for a free trial.
If you want to dive in right away, the price is very affordable, starting at $18 per month.
Freshsales is a powerful CRM tool with a variety of features that enable sales teams to streamline communication, track leads, and improve sales productivity. Its built-in phone and email, analytics tools, and workflow automation features help sales teams to manage their pipelines and interact with clients. Freshsales is also cost-effective, customizable, and integrates well with other Freshworks tools. The AI-powered insights and minimal UI make it easy for sales teams to identify high-value prospects and focus on key deals, while the chat features facilitate team collaboration and communication.
Keap (previously Infusionsoft) has been the go-to platform for coaches, consultants and course creators for decades. It is a cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) tool designed for small businesses. It offers a comprehensive suite of features and tools that allow coaches and consultants to manage and automate their online sales and marketing processes.
- Comprehensive sales and marketing automation: Keap/Infusionsoft’s sales and marketing automation features allow coaches and consultants to automate their sales and marketing processes. This includes lead capture, lead scoring, email marketing, social media marketing, landing page creation, and more. Coaches and consultants can set up targeted campaigns that engage with leads at different stages of the sales funnel, improving conversion rates and revenue growth.
- Customizable lead forms and landing pages: Keap/Infusionsoft allows coaches and consultants to create customizable lead forms and landing pages that are optimized for conversion. These landing pages can be used to capture leads and promote products and services.
- Contact management and segmentation: Keap/Infusionsoft’s contact management and segmentation features allow coaches and consultants to organize their contacts based on their interests, behavior, and engagement. This allows coaches and consultants to create targeted marketing campaigns that are relevant to their audience, improving engagement and conversion rates.
- E-commerce and payment processing: Keap/Infusionsoft’s e-commerce and payment processing features allow coaches and consultants to sell products and services online. Coaches and consultants can set up payment processing, create invoices, and manage orders, all from within the Keap/Infusionsoft platform.
- Mobile accessibility: Keap/Infusionsoft is accessible from any device with an internet connection, allowing coaches and consultants to manage their sales and marketing processes from anywhere.
- Scalable solution: Keap/Infusionsoft is a scalable solution that grows with the business needs. Coaches and consultants can add features and functionality as their business expands, making it a flexible and cost-effective solution.
This is my go-to customer relationship management tool since it streamlines my business operations and helps me close more deals.
Infusionsoft CRM is a powerful all-in-one platform created for small businesses that want to manage their sales, marketing, and customer care efforts in one location.
Infusionsoft makes it simple for sales teams to prioritize their workload and keep organized with tools like lead and opportunity management, account and contact management, and a configurable dashboard.
Furthermore, the platform integrates with well-known applications such as Mailchimp, Zapier, and QuickBooks, making it an excellent solution for small businesses trying to optimize their operations and close more deals.
Andrew Priobrazhenskyi, CEO and Director, Discount Reactor
Keap/Infusionsoft is an excellent CRM tool for coaches and consultants who sell online. Its comprehensive sales and marketing automation features, customizable lead forms and landing pages, contact management and segmentation, e-commerce and payment processing, mobile accessibility, and scalability make it an ideal solution for small businesses that need to streamline their online sales and marketing processes. Coaches and consultants can set up targeted campaigns, engage with leads at different stages of the sales funnel, and manage orders and payments, all from one centralized platform.
Keep’s easy dashboard allows us to easily overview leads, quotes, sales, and more while tracking the processes that maximize those numbers. We schedule and manage appointments in one central location, segment clients appropriately, and streamline email management with the help of automated features.
This platform is intuitive and user-friendly, with a customizable layout that allows us to access the data we need as quickly as possible and close more sales. Our favorite feature is the automation templates that let us choose what and how to automate for lead capture, tasks, and email nurturing.
Maximilian Wühr, Cgo and Co-founder, FINN
Zoho CRM is a cloud-based customer relationship management software designed to help businesses of all sizes manage their customer relationships more effectively. As a solopreneur, Zoho CRM can be a valuable tool to help you keep track of your customer interactions and sales processes.
My favorite Zoho CRM. It offers a great variety of features to help track and close more business, such as advanced analytics and data visualization tools that make it easy for me to get insights into my pipeline. It also has features like automated email follow-ups, which can be personalized depending on where a customer is in the sales process. This really helps keep customers engaged, giving me better insight into how best I should approach them.
Zoho has helped me build relationships with customers, especially with one uncommon example – having Cold Call reminders built in so that they don’t forget to make those crucial calls! Having this feature makes sure I’m always maintaining relationships with my clients rather than losing touch over time thanks to its reminder systems.
Kate Duske, Editor in Chief, Escape Room Data
Zoho CRM is a super powerful tool. Like Salesforce, for example, you can customize it and mold it to your business.
Zoho CRM Features
Here are some of the key features of Zoho CRM that may be particularly useful as one of the most popular CRMs for consultants:
- Contact management: Zoho CRM allows you to store all of your customer data in one place, making it easy to manage and organize your contacts.
- Sales automation: With Zoho CRM, you can automate your sales processes, such as lead generation, lead scoring, and follow-up tasks. This can save you time and help you close deals more quickly.
- Pipeline management: Zoho CRM allows you to create a visual representation of your sales pipeline, which can help you track your progress and identify areas where you need to focus your efforts.
- Email integration: Zoho CRM integrates with popular email platforms like Gmail and Outlook, making it easy to manage all of your customer communication in one place.
- Mobile app: Zoho CRM has a mobile app that allows you to access your customer data and sales processes on-the-go, which can be especially useful if you’re a solopreneur who is often working remotely.
If Zoho CRM seems too much for you, I’d encourage you to take a look at Zoho’s Bigin.
If you’re a solopreneur consultant, I’d recommend you check out Zoho’s Bigin Simple CRM. I like to call it a baby CRM because it’s simple, and not too overwhelming. It’s primary feature is the pipeline that you can use BOTH for a variety of sales funnels as well as projects.
Rather than get into individual pricing for Zoho CRM or Zoho Bigin, I’m going to recommend that you check out Zoho One.
Get an entire "enterprise quality" operating system at a small business price. 50+ small business apps -- all integrated -- all in one place and all at one insanely affordable price!
Zoho One is Zoho’s integrated “business in a box” platform. (It’s what I use) for just $40/mo per license, you can have more than 50 Zoho Apps all in one place (including both Bigin AND Zoho CRM.
I’ve converted my entire sales and marketing technology to Zoho One and am saving more than $300 per month by eliminating tools like marketing automation, webinars, and training platforms that are all included inside my Zoho One subscription.
I’ve been a Nimble user since its inception. It’s one of the most ideal simple CRMs for consultants or anyone who is the business of relationship selling or relationship marketing.
It’s designed to help consultants create personal relationships look and feel up close and personal. I always say that it’s for personal selling and one-on-one marketing.
- Provides a unified platform for customer relationship management, sales, marketing, and customer service.
- Offers social media integration to help consultants better engage with their customers.
- Enables team collaboration, task delegation, and pipeline management.
- Provides a detailed contact record, which includes all past and present communications with each customer.
- Offers detailed customer insights such as customer behavior, interests, and engagement history.
- Provides automatic contact data enrichment to ensure that customer data is up-to-date and accurate.
- Offers a mobile app to allow consultants to access customer information on-the-go.
- Enables personalized outreach through automated email marketing and segmentation.
- Helps consultants prioritize tasks and deals based on customer behavior and engagement.
- Provides real-time insights on pipeline performance, team performance, and revenue forecasting.
Nimble continues to keep things simple – just look at their pricing table! Like Salesforce, and several other CRMs for consultants on this list — Nimble’s price is $25/mo. for an annual license.
There are so many reasons to love Nimble — especially if you’re a consultant.
Whether you’re a solo consultant or part of a larger team, Apptivo CRM is the perfect tool to help you streamline your workflow and take your consulting game to the next level.
For its usefulness in managing my business and securing more sales, this CRM is my favorite. Apptivo CRM is a cloud-based software that assists businesses in managing client interactions, closing more deals, and expanding their operations.
Apptivo makes it simple for sales teams to prioritize their workload and keep organized with tools like lead and opportunity management, account and contact management, and a configurable dashboard. Furthermore, the platform integrates with popular programs such as Google Apps, Slack, and Zapier, making it an excellent alternative for businesses trying to streamline procedures and increase collaboration.
Kyle Basett, Chief Operating Officer, Altitude Control
- Contact management: Keep all client information organized and easily accessible.
- Project management: Track project progress, deadlines, and budget in one place.
- Lead management: Capture leads from various sources and track their progress through the sales funnel.
- Invoicing: Create and send invoices directly from the CRM to streamline the billing process.
- Knowledge databases: Store and access all your important project documentation and resources in one central location.
- API and integrations: Seamlessly connect Apptivo CRM to other software tools you use daily.
- Continuous data flow: Keep track of all client interactions and history in one system for a more holistic view of your business relationships.
- Personalized customer experience: Use data to tailor your interactions and services to each client’s needs and preferences.
- Streamlined sales: Simplify the sales process with automated workflows and communication tools.
- Cost-effective: Apptivo CRM is an affordable option that grows with your business.
- Insightful reports: Analyze data to make data-driven decisions and improve business performance.
- Simplified collaboration: Collaborate with your team and clients within the CRM to improve communication and productivity.
I’ve not worked with or tried Apptivo yet, but I really like what I’m seeing here in terms of price. While they don’t have a forever free plan, Apptivo just might be one of the best CRMs for consultants — at least based on the price.
Like some bigger and more expensive platforms, Apptivo gives you options to add on up to 18 apps for the low price of $10 per month.
No CRM list would be complete without Salesforce.com. Like with Zoho, Salesforce has a massive monster CRM that’s ideal for larger organizations and a pared down version that’s ideal for small businesses, startups and consultants — Salesforce Essentials.
Salesforce Essentials is a powerful tool that lets consultants manage all of their customer information in one place, sell smarter and faster with built-in intelligence, and provide personalized service to every customer.
With the ability to build reports and dashboards that fit your specific needs, it is easy to dynamically visualize your company’s vital data, such as deals won and cases closed.
As a consultant, you can enjoy the benefits of the massive Salesforce platform and ecosystem with a quick setup and simple customizations.
Our favorite CRM is the one we’ve been using for years now, Salesforce.
It wasn’t designed for individuals or unsophisticated sales cycles, but for our agency, it has been wildly successful in helping us understand critical metrics about our business. The essential features we utilize are around forecasting revenue, understanding the sales pipeline at a glance, tracking new deal sources, and judging the performance of each marketing channel.
With this information, we can spend more on the channels with the best returns, improve sales performance based on notes and company data, and make better financial decisions using forecasts.
Ken Marshall, Chief Growth Officer, RevenueZen
- Keep all customer information in one place for easy access and management.
- Sell smarter and faster with built-in intelligence and personalized service.
- Create custom reports and dashboards to visualize vital data, such as deals won and cases closed.
- Manage relationships with leads, customers, and clients in one platform.
- Access Salesforce.com from anywhere with mobile apps.
- Utilize the extensive library of third-party integrations to connect with other tools and services.
- Benefit from a vast community of developers and consultants for customization and support.
- Enjoy comprehensive knowledge base, user-friendly interface, and dedicated support team.
- Leverage the massive Salesforce platform and ecosystem with a quick setup and simple customizations.
Not only is Salesforce loaded with features, but you can have all of those features for just $25 per month per user. The only downside is that it’s a lot of CRM! If you’re just starting out, start small and simple and work your way up the features as you grow.
Fat Agent CRM
Fat Agent CRM is a cloud-based customer relationship management system designed specifically for insurance agents. It offers features such as lead capture, lead management, task management, and marketing automation, all in one platform.
Some benefits of using Fat Agent CRM include the following:
Streamlined workflows: Fat Agent CRM helps insurance agents streamline their workflows by consolidating all their tools and information in one place.
Increased productivity: The platform’s automation features can help agents save time and increase productivity, allowing them to focus on high-value tasks.
Better lead management: Fat Agent CRM provides tools for capturing, tracking, and nurturing leads, which can lead to more conversions and a better return on investment.
Ultimately, the best CRM for a business will depend on various factors, such as its specific needs, budget, and target audience. It’s essential to thoroughly research and compare different CRMs before making a decision.
Brad Cummins, Founder, Insurance Geek
Monday.com is an online project management and team collaboration platform that has become increasingly popular with businesses of all sizes. Whether you’re a small business owner or a consultant working with larger organizations, Monday.com can help you streamline your workflow, manage your projects, and collaborate with your team.
I’ve used a variety of CRMs for my business over the last few years and have had mixed reviews on several of the industry’s best options. I’ve come to the conclusion that Monday.com’s sales CRM is the best available on the market, although it’s close with Zoho at #2.
My favorite feature is the visualization of data that you get out of it almost immediately.
You can customize your dashboard and track the most important data to you in an easy-to-read, visual way. You can set specific KPIs and get updates on them as soon as you navigate to your Monday.com homepage, which has been so helpful for me and my team.
The ease of automation is extremely helpful as well.
You have the ability to build automations in order to suit your needs and streamline specific processes for the work you are doing using Monday.com’s CRM. All in all, Monday.com has done a great job in designing and implementing the many features that are important when using a CRM. In my opinion, they’ve built a great product.
Shaun Connell, Founder and CEO, Credit Building Tips
- Customizable CRM: Monday.com’s CRM solution is fully customizable to fit your unique needs and workflows.
- Sales pipeline tracking: You can track leads and clients in one place and manage their progress through the sales funnel.
- Quote and proposal creation: You can create and send quotes and proposals to clients directly from the platform.
- Team collaboration: Collaborate with your team in real-time to stay on top of tasks and deadlines.
- Automation: Set up automations to save time and increase efficiency.
- Data visualization: Visualize data with custom dashboards and reports.
- Mobile accessibility: Access the platform from anywhere with mobile apps.
- Third-party integrations: Monday.com offers a wide range of third-party integrations, allowing you to connect with other tools and services you use on a daily basis.
- Pre-built templates: With a variety of pre-built templates and a drag-and-drop interface, it’s easy to customize the platform to fit your specific needs.
- Dedicated customer support: Monday.com offers dedicated customer support and an extensive knowledge base to help you get the most out of the platform.
There’s a trend out there these days to centralize your business apps and processes — and if that’s something that you’ve been considering, then Monday might be a great choice for you.
Monday has a forever free options with fewer features than the paid plans. But let me tell you there are SO MANY features and functions, you definitely want to start with the free version first. And their prices are so reasonable that you can afford to splurge on more features.
Zendesk is best known for its customer service platform. And Zendesk Sell is an offshoot from their original product. If you’re already using Zendesk for customer support, it makes sense to add Zendesk sell to your sales process.
Zendesk Sell Features
- Lead and deal management: Zendesk Sell provides a centralized platform for managing leads and deals, making it easy to keep track of prospects and deals in progress.
- Contact management: Consultants can use Zendesk Sell to manage contact information and customer details, including email addresses, phone numbers, and more.
- Customizable sales pipelines: Zendesk Sell allows consultants to create custom sales pipelines that fit their unique workflows and sales processes.
- Sales forecasting: With Zendesk Sell, consultants can generate sales forecasts based on past performance, providing valuable insights into future revenue potential.
- Reporting and analytics: Zendesk Sell provides a variety of reporting and analytics tools that help consultants identify trends and make data-driven decisions.
- Email integration: Zendesk Sell integrates with popular email services, allowing consultants to manage their email communications directly from the platform.
- Mobile access: The Zendesk Sell mobile app allows consultants to manage their sales activities from anywhere, making it easy to stay productive on-the-go.
- Collaboration tools: Consultants can use Zendesk Sell to collaborate with their team members, share information, and work together to close deals.
- API integrations: Zendesk Sell integrates with a wide range of third-party tools and services, making it easy to connect with other business apps and streamline workflows.
- User-friendly interface: The platform’s user-friendly interface is easy to navigate, making it simple for consultants to get up and running quickly.
Like so many of the platforms mentioned here, Zendesk offers the following features:
Zendesk Sell is the most user-friendly CRM that allows complete sales data and pipeline management from one platform.
It’s easy to follow up with leads using email integrations, track communications across channels, and leave detailed notes for teammates to keep everyone on the same page.
One of the most valuable features of Zendesk is the ability to predict deal volume and forecast revenue to improve strategies and realistically keep budgets on track.
Tory Gray, CEO and Founder, The Gray Dot Company
Zendesk Sell Pricing
Zendesk Sell pricing is in line with several of the other tools mentioned on this list. I’d say the key reason to choose Zendesk is to combine your sales and service functions.
You might have thought that Oracle’s Netsuite product would be out of your price range — but NO! In addition to the simple CRMs for consultants, you can add this one to the bunch.
Oracle Netsuite CRM Features
- Helps manage interactions with current and potential customers, partners and suppliers in a single place.
- Offers sales force automation (SFA), customer service management, and marketing automation capabilities.
- Provides the ability to manage quotes, commissions, sales forecasts, and partner relationships.
- Supports the entire customer lifecycle, from lead to opportunity, order, fulfillment, renewal, upsell, cross-sell, and support.
- Offers seamless flow of information across the entire customer lifecycle.
- Enables consultants to manage all customer interactions in one place.
- Facilitates sales process management in a single tool.
- Helps provide a great experience for clients.
Oracle NetSuite is my favorite CRM for helping my company win more business.
It integrates smoothly with other Oracle systems and makes lead management, tracking, and closing incredibly easy. Oracle NetSuite also has an intuitive user interface, so new staff members can get up to speed fast.
My favorite feature of Oracle NetSuite is the ability to customize reports and dashboards based on a variety of criteria. This helps us easily analyze our progress, identify areas of improvement, and accelerate sales growth. Oracle NetSuite has truly been instrumental in helping us keep our finger on the pulse of our business operations and grow as an organization.
Haya Subhan, General Manager, Sheffield First Aid Courses
Metrilo is a tool that helps ecommerce businesses get to know their customers better. It is a customer data platform that makes it easy to keep track of customer behavior, orders, money spent, products bought, and other important details. All this information is available in dedicated customer profiles, where you can tag, segment, and add notes to each profile. Additionally, Metrilo has recently joined forces with Sendinblue to add extra email functionality. If you run an ecommerce business and want to better understand your customers and how they interact with your brand, Metrilo is an ideal tool to use.
The Metrilo CRM is a great choice for e-commerce merchants that want seamless access to real-time store analytics. We know that mining data from our Shopify platform is essential when it comes to informing our digital sales strategy.
Metrilo is particularly well-known for providing up-to-the-minute metrics for things like product performance and revenue breakdowns.
We’re also able to easily engage with contacts through Metrilo’s integrated email functionality, which helps us to retain customers. Plus, at $99 per month for unlimited team member access, we definitely get our money’s worth out of this CRM software solution.
Nabeel Abdullah, CEO, Sapphire
- Provides customer data platform for ecommerce businesses to help them get to know their customers better.
- Accessible dedicated customer profiles containing important customer details such as behavior, orders, money spent, and products bought.
- Enables consultants to tag, segment, and add notes to each profile.
- Provides additional email functionality through integration with Sendinblue.
- Allows for better understanding of customer behavior and interaction with the brand.
- Helps ecommerce businesses improve customer experience and increase customer loyalty.
- Provides a comprehensive overview of customer data to help businesses make informed decisions.
- Helps consultants make data-driven decisions based on customer insights.
Metrilo is the most expensive of the bunch here. But if you are in the ecommerce business, the features might be worth it to you.
How to Choose the Best CRMs for Consultants
And there you have it! 16 amazing CRMs for consultants to choose from. I hope that this list has helped you to get a better understanding of the different features and benefits that each of these CRMs offer.
But before you go, here’s a piece of advice: When choosing the best CRM for your consulting business, take the time to identify your specific needs, evaluate the features that matter most to you, and read reviews from other consultants. With these steps, you’ll be sure to find a CRM that will help you grow and succeed in your consulting business. Happy consulting!